Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today I will

Today I will...

Blog for the first time ever
Tell my husband it is so worth it
Love on Forrest Gump
Snuggle with Vinny Winny
Rest in Jesus as it rains today and thank him for it
Acknowledge I don't know everything and don't have it all figured out
Ask the Lord for Grace and Mercy
Call my Grandma who is ill
Thank God for my husband who is so much more than I give him credit for
Listen to the wisdom my dad offers from now on
Create and Scrapbook
Thank God for His creativity

2 comments:

Virginia said...

love this girl.

looks like good journaling for a scrapbook page. :)

Rootin' Tootin' Hooten said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog too. I am just setting it up and don't know how much I will actually write something. love you!